Effective Date: March 19, 2021
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to The B.E. Well Company, LLC. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site. The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
DIGITAL PRODUCTS FOR SALE, PHYSICAL PRODUCTS FOR SALE, AND MEMBERSHIP SITE, ETC. (the “Service”).
Age Restrictions on Access and Purchases
You must be at least 18 years old to access this site. You must be of legal age required by your state or province to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
Information We Collect
When you visit our site, some information is automatically or passively collected. This may include information such as the Operating System running on your device, Internet Protocol address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site. We also collect information about how you use our site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, change states, and other user actions. If we directly combine any information gathered through passive means with
· Subscribe visitors to our subscription site and email marketing list
· Facilitate the creation of and securing of your account
· Identify you as a user in our system
· Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business
· Understand and enhance user experience using
· Provide and deliver the products and services you request
· Respond to customer comments or questions
· Communicate about promotions, news, and upcoming events for B.E. Well products and services
· Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
· Send related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages
· Link or combine customer information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide better service
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
By providing us with your email address, you are giving permission to send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all. The Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser.
Third Party Links
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
· Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process. We will attempt to notify you at the address provided if we have received a lawful request for your information.
· Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. Business deals may include any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
· Aggregate Information. We may share aggregated information with clients, prospective clients, partners or the press to demonstrate usage of a service, identify industry and advertising trends, and to generate publicity for The B.E. Well Company, LLC.
You may choose not to provide us with personal information. You may also, at any time, access your personal information to update, correct, or delete certain personal information about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also decide not to opt–in to receive marketing information from The B.E. Well Company. Please be aware that even if you update or remove personal information that you have provided to us, your personal information may be retained in our backup files and archives for a reasonable period for legal purposes.
Communications and Unsolicited Marketing
If you opted in to receive communications from us, we may send you administrative messages and updates regarding your account, updates regarding the Site, and, where permitted by applicable law, information regarding our offers, products and services, including, without limitation, through social media updates, by email and postal mail. If you no longer want to receive commercial email messages, you may indicate your preferences regarding commercial email messages by taking the steps described in such messages. Also, you may indicate your preferences regarding commercial email messages and postal mail messages by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may use Google Analytics to analyze User use of our Site. Google Analytics provides aggregated data to help us make informed business decisions. Google, as a third party, controls information collected through Google Analytics. Information about Google’s privacy practices with respect to Google Analytics should be reviewed prior to using the Site.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your online purchase, the payment gateway stores your credit card or account data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After purchase, your transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, a joint effort of brands such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our online store and its service providers.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Updating Your Information
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes To This Policy
Updated: March 22, 2021